Anatoly Ropotov's Blog
CEO at innoWate
15+ million players across mobile and 10 social networks.
Rule the Kingdom:
Official site - Facebook community - Android, iPhone, iPad
- Top Grossing Android
- Top Grossing iPad
Previous social releases from innoWate: Sushi World, AquaDreams, Legacy of Rome, Awatars, Mini Farm Planet, SuperCity (the first social city building game released in 2009 that defined the genre!)
Previous experience: 100+ released & launched products over last 11 years
- Full-scale social and mobile game development & operations
- Full-scale MMO publishing operations
- Full-scale development of an online gaming platform
- Full-scale development, porting and producing of casual and web games
- Cybergaming community management (1999-2001)
- Internet holding with 20+ sites (1999-2001)
Astrum Online Entertainment - EVP of Products
- Legend: Legacy of The Dragons
Head of Games Division at CTXM
Xbox Live Arcade 360 (http://www.ctxgames.com/)
- The Warriors: Street Brawl (CTXM/Paramount - pre-production)
- Puzzle Arcade (CTXM/Eidos/SayDesign)
- Heavy Weapon (CTXM/PopCap)
- Feeding Frenzy (CTXM/Oberon Media/Sprout Games)
- AstroPop (CTXM/Oberon Media/Sprout Games)
- Jewel Quest (CTXM/iWin)
- Zuma (CTXM/Oberon Media/PopCap Games)
- Bejeweled 2 (CTXM/Oberon Media/PopCap Games)
Xbox Live Arcade (http://www.ctxgames.com/original.html)
- Alien Sky
- Dino and Aliens
- Super Collapse 2
- www.gamingos.com - Online Games Platform start-up
- www.youzang.com - Games Distribution Platform (CTXM - http://www.gamingos.com/cms.html)
- Archipelago (http://www.ctxmgames.com/casual.html)
- Totem Quest (http://www.ctxmgames.com/casual.html)
- Hundreds of casual titles published from Eastern Europe
Gambling & Casino
- XGames Suite (http://www.xgmi.com/) Lead Design Developer, Programmer
- Multiplayer Casino Suite (http://www.ctxcasino.com/multiplayer.html) PM
- Party Night Slots (http://www.ctxcasino.com/slots.html#9) Post-production PM
It might sound surprising, but there are so many reasons why Adobe never had a chance on mobile platforms. But they still had to try. Let me share my insight on why Adobe entered this market and how it might still redeem itself after years of failure.
HTML5, Google Chrome, EA/Pogo, PopCap and everyone else.
While you are partying @VGSummit in US, EU developers are meeting in Kiev. Meet innoWate there to know about our new games!
Frontierville, Social City, Restaurant City - you could play all those games localized into Russian. Illegally. Social pirates steal user audience of real developers. Take a look at these screenies...
As everyone still waits for feed stories (on Facebook) to stop collapsing and posts from non-installed apps to disappear, Iíll talk about few platform changes that happened last week.
Dear Facebook developers,
I hope you will find this post useful, cause if youíve missed recent Facebook announcements, policy changes and end-user experience changes - you are in trouble. Just as you are, I wasnít notified of sudden changes...
Anatoly Ropotov's Comments
[Blog - 12/15/2012 - 10:06]
[News - 08/30/2012 - 04:14]
[Feature - 08/29/2012 - 04:20]
Will HTML5 Change the Way ...
Will HTML5 Change the Way Games are Made - No, it won 't. r nAll these articles about HTML5 ignore one simple fact. There 's no difference between coding a game in Flash with Stage 3D or HTML5 and WebGL besides penetration. 99 Flash penetration making it playabale across all ...
[News - 08/16/2012 - 05:23]
Great point, Matt. Yeah, I ...
Great point, Matt. Yeah, I 've spent too many years developing for XBLA and there was no way to easily communicate with server without this: http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/Live/EngineeringBlog/072810-DevelopersCustomizeLive r nWhich was never implemented back then due to complex logistics publishers are scared of extra servers for consoles , cost support reasons. r ...
[News - 08/16/2012 - 08:16]
[News - 08/10/2012 - 05:25]