James Mielke's Blog
- Motorcycle crasher
- Headphone connoisseur
- Director of Communications at Shinra Technologies in New York City
- Indie lovemaker at BitSummit
- Former producer at Q Entertainment in Tokyo and Q-Games in Kyoto
- Former Editor-In-Chief at Electronic Gaming Monthly
- Former Editor-In-Chief at 1UP.com
The official announcement about BitSummit, the upcoming independent Japanese game development festival held annually in Kyoto, featuring details about our mission, philosophies and motivations. Also, cool t-shirts.
James Mielke's Comments
[Blog - 02/23/2013 - 11:03]
[Blog - 02/14/2013 - 01:27]
I can 't say for ...
I can 't say for certain if we 'll overcome all of the obstacles in one shot, but you have to start somewhere. But there are a number of companies attending that could definitely help facilitate communication, and that 's probably the biggest thing. We 'll definitely be polling our ...