Game Physics Simulation - Bullet 2.81
The new Bullet 2.81 Physics SDK is released. It includes an Apple contribution
of SIMD and Neon optimizations for Mac OSX and iOS. Some new
features include rolling friction ( so that curved shapes such as sphere, cylinders and
cones will stop rolling, even on a sloped surface), a gear constraint, force and torque joint feedback, optional Coriolis forces and speculative contacts for fast moving
FMod Studio - Audio for Games
Main features of FMod: Easy implementation of API into game/program
DSP Software Architecture
Supported sound mode:
- Mono - Stereo - 5.1 surround sound - 7.1 surround sound
- Dolby Pro Logic - Dolby Pro Logic 2
- Windows - Macintosh - Linux - iOs - Google Native Client - Android
- PS3 - PSP - PS Vita - Xbox 360 - Wii - WiiU
Supported sound format:
- AIFF - ASF - ASX - DLS- FLAC - FSB (FMod’s sample bank format)
3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea
from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic
or hard surface model.
Start sculpting without restriction using voxel technology - no worries about
Create photo-realistic textures for your models with as many layers and blending
effects as you need.
3D Architecture Animation Creator
Architect Growing Animations
Key Features of Standard Version:
• Generate position, rotation, scale and visibility animation.
• Along the x, y, z direction generated animation.
• Along the path generate animation.
• Anti-direction generate animation.
• Generated by random order.
• Objects along the x, y, z direction or randomly generate position, rotation, scale
• Objects along World or Local Coordinate System generate position, rotation, scale
• Can point out start frame of animation, length of frames for every segment of the
animation, length of internal frames between animation segments.
• Internal and segment of animation generated randomly.
• 3D Architecture Animation Creator can calculate position of the end frame.
• Set the moving distance, rotating angle and percentage of scale.
• Any combination of position, rotation, scale and visibility can create complex
Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for writing games. Pygame adds functionality on top of the excellent SDL library. This allows you to create fully featured games and multimedia programs in the python language. Pygame is highly portable and runs on nearly every platform and operating system. Pygame itself has been downloaded millions of times, and has had millions of visits to its website.
Pygame is free. Released under the GPL License, you can create open source, free, freeware, shareware, and commercial games with it. See the licence for full details.
Headus UV Layout
This is a great tool for speeding up your workflow by optimizing the way you unwrap your models.
This program helps visualize the seams and makes cutting your meshes a lot easier.
The basic workflow is doing cuts on the model in the edit window by pressing c and clicking on the loops you want and w for welding them and pressing enter to cut when you are happy with the selection. The program separates the piece so you can continue to cut the mesh easily. When you want to flatten it you can do so by pressing d and drop it to UV space. When you do so it disappears from the edit view and appears in the UV view. To relax the island you point and press f for flattening it.
For UV packing it has increased control by allowing you to group UV shells that you want to maintain together with boxes.
It also has a good way for pinning the UVs to get the desired result
In addition you can also straiten edges.
Its overall a good program that makes UV mapping easier than in 3ds Max UVW Unwrap tool.
1.FlashPunk is a free ActionScript 3 library designed for developing 2D Flash games
2.Timestep, animation, input, and collision is already coded for you
3.Framerate-independent and fixed-framerate timestep support
4.Fast & manageable rectangle, pixel, and grid collision system
5.Debug console for real-time debugging and information tracking
6.Quick & efficent particle effects and emitters
7.Powerful motion tweening for linear, curved, and path-based movement
8.Sound effect support with volume, panning, and fading/crossfading