No longer doing big analysis, but let's let the numbers speak for themselves!
And here we go, the final list for April 2013!
- Poker Night 2, according to C4Lukins, has about 24,000 players on the leaderboards.
- God Mode from last week has 16,790 players on it.
- Motocross Madness's data is based on the second level, which isn't available in the demo. The demo somehow added players regardless of trial or full. It's probably higher than the numbers I give, but not by much.
-New release Battleblock Theater has 143,000 players now! It's not been a Castle Crashers uber success, but it's doing great otherwise.
- Terraria now almost at 300K
- No Minecraft stats this month yet, as the data app they use was down, apparently.
- Sacred Citadel doesn't seem to have done well on XBLA, a shame as it's from the ilomilo people.
- Lots of sales on the first week, with Trials games getting a big push, and Dust cracking 100,000 players.