No longer doing big analysis, but let's let the numbers speak for themselves!
And here we go, the final list for May 2013!
So for the month of May:
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon has done very well, with over 200,000 players in four weeks. I imagine it's also done well on PSN and PC.
- Doritos Crash Course 2 added 1,460,878 players to the leaderboards over 3 weeks. By comparison the original Doritos Crash Course added 1,449,359 in 4 weeks - so Crash Course 2 has actually done a LOT better than the original! Now if it's made money is another thing entirely, because we've no idea.
- Way of The Dogg did terribly (and got awful reviews) and Monaco hasn't done well either.
- Unfortunately could not follow Sanctum 2 or Hunter's Trophy. Sanctum 2 is the best reviewed game of the month with 81 on Metacritic, while Hunter's Trophy has the lowest with 25.
- Also couldn't follow Call of Juarez: Gunslinger which is a shame. It does have 8,856 players on the "Arcade Mode" leaderboard, which probably means there's a LOT more than that who have played the normal game. Also had good buzz around it at the moment.
- Terraria has hit over 350,000 players.
- Battleblock Theater is over 200,000 players.
A huge thanks to C4Lukins for stats on Terraria, Way of the Dogg and Poker Night 2, and Lifelower for helping out with stats for COJ Gunslinger.