In the past month:
- King trademarks candy and saga. news
- We have a jam as a protest. news
- Then the dungeon keeper f2p has ridiculous constraints. news
- And we spend an entire week talking about it. news
- Then flappy bird is released and becomes a hit. news
- We talk about it for another week and are so outraged the creator decides to take it down. news
- Then we have a jam as support. news
Are these the issues we care about?
Is this worth our attention?
How will the world look at games and games culture if this is what moves us? If this is what keeps us busy?