1. You’ve seen “find a word from a fixed group of letters” in DOZENS of apps. In Word Carnivale, the letter board changes with every word you find. It’s a unique and new take on the typical “find a word” play than RUZZLE™ or Scramble with Friends™.
2. Children can play simple words in Word Carnivale and progress to longer ones. New possible words appear with every word you discover. You won’t get ‘stuck.’ You can even pause a game.
3. You can rotate the letters in Word Carnivale, setting up new letter combos, or even blow up the entire bunch and get a new set to work from.
4. Word Carnivale is a UNIVERSAL app. Looks awesome on iPad and iPad Mini. Retina display and all. RUZZLE is iPhone only.
5. There are NO ties in Word Carnivale! Word Carnivale uses longest word, best word etc... to break ties.
6. You can send reminders to opponents to take their turn in Word Carnivale. Less waiting, more playing.
7. “Best of Three” round play in Word Carnivale makes for a better game than the “sum of your scores” in RUZZLE or ‘Scramble’. Each round you start fresh.
8. You don’t have to wait for opponents in Word Carnivale. Random opponent gives you a match in seconds.
9. In Word Carnivale you can see the stats of your opponents. Their top score, best word value, longest game … not so in RUZZLE.
10. In Word Carnivale you earn time by solving longer words. Rounds can last over 5 minutes, depending on your skill. In RUZZLE every round is fixed at 2 minutes.