Cristina Ranchal's Blog
My name is Cristina Ranchal and I'm the Community Manager and Game Localization Manager of U-Play Online, a development video game & publisher studio. I have worked in games since 2011.
We join Gamasutra to share our experiences, projects and discuss about video games, as well as interact with you to learn about your experiences and find new business relations.
U-Play Online team is based in Barcelona. It has many years of experience with on-line sports manager games and applications for smartphones and tablets. Our commitment to continuous innovation and evolution drives us to try new platforms, like the new Android TV, Android Wear, Oculus Rift or Stem Sixense.
U-Play Online is TOP developer on Google Play since March 2014.
Focused on both development for third-party applications and for own business, we have had many key partners over the years and we continue partnerships with International leaders such as SAMSUNG, CHILLINGO, MOTO GP, NBA, EUROLEAGUE, MEDIASET or PRISA.
Here is our portfolio:
- Striker Manager
- Striker Manager 2
- Ibasket Manager
- Striker Soccer Brasil (Android/ iOS)
- The Match: Striker Soccer G11 (Galaxy 11-Samsung) (Android)
- Striker Soccer 2 (iOS/Android)
- Striker Soccer Eurocup (iOS/Android/Amazon)
- Striker Soccer London (iOS/Android/Amazon)
- Swipe Basketball (iOs/Android)
- Train Crisis HD (iOS, Android) (Game featured twice on Google Play)
- Train Crisis Christmas (iOS, Android)
- Tadeo Jones Train Crisis (iOS, Android)
- Mayan Prophecy (iOS/Android)
- AllMine MotoGP (iOS/Android)
- Angry Numbers (iOS/Android)
We love what we do and we do it well because being videogame developers is more than just a job for us. This is our commitment to our games and to those who play them.
Cristina Ranchal's Comments