Mantin Lu, PSM, PSPO, SPS, MBA (Distinction)
General Manager, USA at Seasun Inc.
Strategic planner and project manager with 17 years of experience in the digital entertainment industry, Master’s degrees in business & engineering, Professional Scrum Master & Scrum Product Owner, and a track record of successful expansion in Asian and American markets.
• Expertise in managing software development, user acquisition, analyzing data and metrics, licensing deal negotiation, with extensive experience in Free2Play business model and online gaming
• Project Management, Agile Development, Staff Development & Retention
• Partner Relationship Management, Outsourcing Management
• Excel, SQL, Jira, Trello, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Maya
• Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Personal Website: http://mantinlu.com/
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mantin
This article wraps up 2016 Global Mobile Market and I provided my thoughts about what actions to take in 2017.
In my new article, I am sharing some insights learned from GMGC Beijing.
Shared some data and my thoughts about GDC 2017. Also shared my point of view of VR for the game industry.
In this article, I talk about the current situation of the China mobile market, and what the trend means to mobile game developers in the west to get into it.
In this article, I shares some of the findings to conclude the China game market in 2016 and see what’s the trend of 2017.
This article talking about the right attitude towards an investment or M&A deal in the Game Industry.
[Blog - 07/07/2016 - 10:29]
Dariusz, thanks for your comments ...
Dariusz, thanks for your comments and positive feedback. You can try to check out the images from the following links: r n r nhttp://mantinlu.com/insight/humanity-game-companies/ r n r nhttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/humanity-game-companies-mantin-lu-psm-pspo-sps- trk prof-post
[Blog - 03/01/2016 - 03:36]