With over 20 years of experience, I've helped create AAA+ titles through innovative designs, adaptive methods, and collaborative efforts. Prior to game design, my focus was in film and graphic arts. This knowledge has helped me to maximize the player's experience with its presentation, pacing, risk, and reward. By knowing your audience and understanding mood, tone, and framing, an emotional impact can be achieved through gameplay! Developing games lets me feed my passion for creating something exciting that people talk about for years to come.
- Create and execute gameplay to enrich the product's vision.
- Enjoy the hands-on approach to discovering what's fun!
- Self-motivated and objective.
- Both creative and analytical.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Deconstruct complex needs into simple solutions.
- Design transparent pipelines for game content.
- Highly adaptable to new technology and management styles.
- Cross-department skills (Art, Design, Scripting, QA).
- Experience developing for the PC, PLAYSTATION, and XBOX.
Back in 2011, the Bowery district was alive and kicking. You will never find a more wretched hub of scum and villainy. This was one of the regions players would bounty hunt aliens in the cancelled sequel to Prey.
A big game needs a big map and Mafia 3 had them in spades! Take a look at some of the places you may have missed in the Louisiana heat of New Bordeaux.
The tactical military shooter Six Days in Fallujah was an idea too early for its time. The controversy caused it to lose funding and a dedicated team. Here's some of the challenges I saw on Six Days in Fallujah.
Mafia III's Nathan Cheever (Lead World Designer) and Petr Zavesky (Lead Architect) share the history, process, and challenges creating New Bordeaux, their version of New Orleans. The city became more than a place − it became a unique character!