Game Contractor Profile
Artery StudiosHaomegyhazi u. 15/b.
General Visual Arts
Our talented artists have over 150 years combined experience in the games industry.
Art services ranging from mobile phones to next-gen, includes:
- full concepting
- low/high poly modeling (props, weapons, buildings, vehicles, characters)
- full level building
- stylized and photoreal texturing
- character rigging and animation
- cut-scene creation and intro movies (NEW!)
We are open for Art Tests to ensure new clients that we deliver quality ON TIME!
We are also offering full game development services (turn-key solutions) from designing to final game on the following platforms: WEB (browser based), iOS, Android, Wii, NDS, PC, OSX.
|Willing to Travel?||Yes|
|Can Work Onsite?||Yes|
|Availability:||Having over 10 in-house artists and a proven network of over 40 freelancers Artery works with regularly there is almost no job we cannot take on due to being fully booked. Obviously if a project needs to start Yesterday then that might be tricky sometimes but usually we can overcome that too. :)|
We are highly skilled and experienced in the following fields:
- C++/C#/JS programming languages
- game design
- 2d/3d artwork (concept, modeling, texturing, etc)
- sound and music composing
- full-game development from design to distribution (turn-key)
We are highly skilled and experienced in the following:
- 4+ years experience with Unity engine, over 5 titles delivered
- 3D studio max, Maya, Softimage, Modo 3d packages
- Premier, After Effects
|Platform Experience:||Windows PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Flash Browser Based, Nintendo Wii, Mac OS X, Cell Phone/WAP|
We take on short-med-long term projects anything from pure ART outsource to complex level building in custom tools to full-game development based on a Game Design Document or we can even do the GDD if required.
We always ensure that client is in the loop during the whole process. Artery provides web services for clients to check the progress on the project and we provide daily updates where required.
We work on site when needed and we travel to discuss projects or learn custom methods, in-house tools.
|Ideal Client Size:||We don't have a preference, a client is a client no matter how big or small if the job needs to be done it gets done.|