Gas Powered Games and Stardock's action RPG/RTS hybrid Demigod made its debut in the third place slot on this past week's NPD charts of PC retail sales data.
The game bumped Relic Entertainment's RTS expansion pack, last week's then-debuting Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, down to fourth place as a result.
Much of the rest of the list was similar to last week, including the traditionally-reigning World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and The Sims 2 Double Deluxe from Blizzard and EA Maxis. The latter company's Spore also snuck back on to the chart at number 10.
Note that NPD data only reflects traditional boxed sales from retail outlets, and does not take into account the increasingly relevant world of digital distribution.
The full top ten is as follows:
1. World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Blizzard Entertainment)
2. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe (EA Maxis)
3. Demigod (Gas Powered Games, Stardock)
4. Company Of Heroes: Tales Of Valor (Relic Entertainment)
5. Empire: Total War (The Creative Assembly)
6. Left 4 Dead (Valve Software)
7. World Of Warcraft Battle Chest (Blizzard Entertainment)
8. World Of Warcraft (Blizzard Entertainment)
9. The Sims 2: Apartment Life (EA Maxis)
10. Spore (EA Maxis)