Steven H. Taylor, president, NinjaBee. Steve, born and still living in Orem, Utah has been directly involved in the video game industry as a programmer, technical director and company manager since 1995.
With credits on more than 20 titles, Steven is the main architect of Wahoo Studios' game engine and tools. He has worked on projects for the Xbox, Xbox360, PSX, PS2, N64, GameCube, GBA, Dreamcast, PC and Mac. Steven is a popular speaker at GDC and other industry conferences.
• Twenty years software development experience
• Video game industry veteran since 1995
• Expert programmer, team lead, and company manager
• Involved in projects on numerous platforms including Xbox360, Wii, PS2, GameCube, GBA, N64, PSX, PC, Mac, and others
• Credited on more than 15 published game titles