Top iPad game apps: Temple Run: Brave dominates paid charts
This week's top paid titles are:
1. Temple Run: Brave (Disney, $0.99)
2. Jeopardy! HD (Sony, $0.99)
3. Angry Birds Space HD (Rovio, $2.99)
4. Catapult King (Chillingo, $0.99)
5. Plague Inc. (Ndemic Creations, $0.99)
6. Plants vs. Zombies HD (PopCap, $2.99)
7. Angry Birds Seasons HD (Rovio, $1.99)
8. RealMyst (Cyan Worlds, $6.99)
9. Where's My Water? (Disney, $0.99)
10. Toca Train (Toca Boca, $1.99)
A new version of Imangi's Temple Run themed around Pixar's animated film "Brave" heads up the iPad's paid charts in its debut week, as the newly-launched Jeopardy! HD from Sony enters the top ten at second place.
The recent hits Catapult King and Plague Inc. trail Angry Birds Space HD at fourth and fifth place, while Cyan Worlds' iPad-exclusive adventure title RealMyst ranks in at eighth.
Here are this week's top free iPad applications:
1. Flow Free (Big Duck Games)
2. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Sega)
3. Madagascar: Join the Circus! (D3PA)
4. Spy Mouse HD (EA Games)
5. Pocket Planes (NimbleBit)
6. Probe the Humans (Game Resort)
7. Mega Run (Get Set Games)
8. Ice Age Village (Gameloft)
9. Subway Surfers (Kiloo)
10. Big It! Lite (Hidden Variable)
Big Duck Games leads the iPad's free charts with its recently released pipe puzzler Flow Free, overtaking Apple's current App of the Week Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.
D3 Publisher's animated film-based Madagascar: Join the Circus follows at third place, meanwhile, as Firemint's Spy Mouse HD claims fourth place after being recently reclassified as a free app.