The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: New York, NY
Are you the type of engineer that gets his/her hands dirty in rendering code one day and then dives into the nuances of decision making in AI the next? Do you feel like there is no problem too large or too small to tackle? Are you interested in creating technology that drives communities and helps make the world a better place through charitable giving? Then we want you!
- Well versed in a breadth of areas with a few specific depths that you really own
- Excited to work with new technologies and systems, constantly creating new Git repositories for your various projects
- Language agnostic, “whatever tool gets the job done best” is your motto
- Neat and organized in everything you do
- The type of person that has long technical conversations at lunch
- More than capable of working collaboratively on a fast-paced team of like-minded engineers
- Interested in how the technology stack works from top-to-bottom
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here