Get a job: Be a Release Manager for Wargaming.net
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Chicago, IL
Wargaming is looking for a Release Manager for our upcoming projects. This individual will coordinate all of Wargaming West’s global product releases. They will work closely with various teams and Project Managers to understand the current status and potential impacts given to a release.
- Coordinate all release / configuration / change management-related tasks for the turnover preparation, planning and implementation of software builds into preproduction and production environment.
- Coordinate beta stage testing and focus group events
- Coordinate communication and key dates between various development and publishing groups
- Interface with global release manager to ensure successful product release
- Develop and maintain roadmaps and release schedules for release candidates
- Provide management reports on release progress
- Provide hands on support of product release and deployment
- Sets target and locks final release dates and coordinates which projects will be release according to their schedule.
- Responsible for owning the delivery of successful monthly releases, and managing the tasks associated in the planning, execution and cutover of all release level activities.
- Build and create system to maintain release level documentation in a well-organized / easy to access set of procedures and technologies.
- Execute cutover plan on release nights, driving issue resolution for the completion of all tasks within the defined maintenance window.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here