Get a job: Linden Lab is looking for a Game Designer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Francisco, CA
Linden Lab seeks a Game Designer to develop gaming concepts and environments. The Game Designer will be responsible for generating detailed concepts covering all aspects of gameplay and using software tools to implement the designs. All candidates will be asked to present examples of previous work.
- Work directly with Producers, Design, and Engineering to drive game design through all phases including concept, development and release
- Use software tools and scripting languages to implement and tune game data
- Design game mechanics including, setting, structure, rules, story flow and level design
- Define game modes and levels
- Create UI assets, scripts, storyboards, and documentation
- Collaborate with programming leads and appropriate groups to establish core game assets and game technology
- Coordinate design tasks and scripting tasks with production team to establish milestone delivery
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here