The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Sparks, MD
Firaxis Games is one of the world's premier game development studios, and home of legendary designer Sid Meier. In 2005, Firaxis Games was acquired by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., joining its 2K publishing label.
- Assists Art Director and team in establishing visual style for production art
- Work with the Art Director to maintain consistent artistic style
- Create 2D callouts and other production designs for assets
- Actively participate in artistic and technical problem solving
- Be able to identify inefficiencies in the concept-to-production process and help formulate resolutions
- Produce a wide range of highly creative character, creature, hard surfaced and environment concept art
- Communicate clearly with designers, artists, and programmers
- Produce assets on schedule, meeting or exceeding team quality metrics
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here