The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Boston, MA
The Senior 3D Artist collaborates closely with the Product Art Director, Concept Art, and the world builders to design, model, texture high quality character and environment game assets in a timely and dependable manner. The Senior 3D Artist works with other staff production artists to mentor them on creating superior assets and assures all submitted assets maintain consistency in style and quality.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively designing, modeling, texturing, and lighting AAA game environmental assets and terrain.
- Work with proprietary tools to develop 3D game worlds
- Suggest processes and/or tech to improve the quality of maps and the environment
- The ability to work without a concept providing concept support if necessary
- Staying up to date with leading edge game tech and processes
- Collaborating with the Production Art Director to communicate needs, generate tool requests and initiate support designed to facilitate the artistsí workflow
- Mentoring and assisting in the direction of other artists
- Collaborating with the Production Art Director to cost and schedule tasks
- Collaborating with Product Development Directors and Producers to establish scope and strategy for production initiatives
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here