The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Cary, NC
Founded in 1996, North Carolina-based Red Storm Entertainment is Ubisoft’s US development studio.
Gameplay Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Develop, test and debug a variety of game play features for action-adventure shooter on current- and next-gen game consoles, and PC
- Quickly prototype and iterate on assigned features to help team achieve highly addictive and desirable results
- Help to identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/iterate creative solutions
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your workload efficiently
- Diligently create quality work in a fast paced, team-based, highly iterative environment
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-departmental team members to solve feature challenges
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here