Get a job: Spin Master is seeking a monetization analyst
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Los Angeles, CA
In the last year Spin Master has entered the world of digital games publishing and with a number of imminent releases is poised for both mobile and console success. With a roster of world-class developers and a seasoned internal team, our ambitions know no bounds… do yours?
- Previous success managing both velvet rope and F2P business models
- Maintain involvement across a broad slate of games from inception to close out
- Work closely with both internal producers and external developers to design compulsion loops, micro and macro economies, and manage the placement of in game special offers and other such strategic and tactical revenue generation initiatives using both economic and psychological best practices
- The net result of this will be optimizing our F2P offerings by focusing on driving in-game revenue generation
- Help drive our strategic acquisition and retention efforts towards optimal LTV customers- at the same time, focus on the long term- to drive real value for our hard won customers instead of taking quick wins at the expense of our long-term customer relationships
- Understand how to influence creative types
- Be a true self-starter and take ownership of driving this business area
- Play games. Extensively.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here