Get a job: Insomniac is seeking a UI designer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Burbank, CA
You know when it’s bad… and you probably don’t even think about it when it’s really good… but we’d like you to think about it now. Insomniac Games is looking for a talented User Interface Designer to be responsible for all design elements and functionality of User Interface for us, and our games. Check it out!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Designs logic, layout, and flow of all in game User Interface (UI) including: HUD, Menus, and Lobby
- Works closely with artist(s) to determine presentation of UI
- Collaborates with designers, artists and programmers on UI designs
- Responsible for implementing and scripting all parts of the UI, including all frontend menus and in-game elements
- Works closely with Localization Coordinator to ensure that the UI accommodates demands by all supported territories
- Assists with any design overflow (replay plan, mini-games, etc.)
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here