The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Odd Gentlemen is an independent video game studio founded in the fall of 2008. The studio’s debut title was the critically acclaimed, multi-award winning The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
, released for Xbox Live and PC.
We are looking for an engineer who wants to be part of a creative focused independent game studio. We’re starting a next-generation console title and looking for a great team to help create it.
- Develop unique and innovative gameplay systems
- Create and collaborate on tools and pipelines
- Work closely with the design team to specify, document, design, implement, profile, optimize and debug gameplay systems
- Rapidly iterate on mechanics, tools, etc. to constantly refine game
- In early stages of development, create prototypes to quickly get to the core fun factor of an idea
- Integrate platform specific requirements and maintain up-to-date knowledge of changes to the platforms.
- Able to actively contribute to a creative environment and work as a team
- Implement UI and HUD framework
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here