The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Chicago, IL or Baltimore, MD
With over 65 million subscribers Wargaming is a massively expanding company setting world records and redefining the standards of the industry along the way. This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious new Build Engineer looking to break into the gaming industry and be part of something career defining.
Wargaming is looking for an Entry Level Build Engineer to join Wargaming West's (Chicago or Baltimore) studios. We're looking for new programming talent with either a strong academic background and/or a stunning portfolio of independent gaming projects they've worked on that will wow us at an interview.
- Turn ideas into gameplay- Implement gameplay-related functionality (controls, camera movement, game rules, etc) through a mastery of C++ and game script language.
- Collaborate with creative people- Interact closely with designers and artists to bring their creative vision to life.
- Create artificial intelligence- Giving gaming projects some AI functionality.
- Orchestrate game level effects- Such as weapon behaviors, motion blur, vision modes and other graphics effects beyond the scope of the low-level graphics system.
- Craft tools- Working with artists, animators, designers and our core programming staff.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here