Get a job: Turtle Rock Studios is looking for a community manager
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Lake Forest, CA
- Create, manage, and execute community and social media plans, working with internal departments, developers, and external agencies to get approvals and most importantly: create great content.
- Consumer forward attitude: ensure our provided information, efforts and actions are consumer-forward.
- Be wired and engaged: Know your audience, where they are, how they interact, and speak their language. Understand and follow the latest software, platforms, and technologies, and be visible and helpful.
- Become a creative force: come up with ideas and run with them, creating and distributing product content across multiple platforms.
- Work with PR and marketing on community and digital media support plans. Have a deep understanding of each product you speak of – play often.
- Work with and manage supporting external vendors who support our community efforts.
- Assist the customer service manager and our customer service department in identifying, routing, and escalating customer service issues to the proper personnel and departments.
- Train in and understand our social media analytic tools, contest and polling functionality, livestream technology, and social media software.
- On-screen personality: be confident and prepared to host and co-host livestream events and broadcasts, showcasing and playing the company's product and conducting on and off site interviews inside and outside the gaming industry.
- Take part in trade, developer, and consumer shows with community presence, including onsite support and travel.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here