Get a job: Telltale is hiring a Technology Producer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Rafael, CA
The Technology Producer will work directly with programmers and studio leadership to help define, execute, and deliver technically challenging efforts to meet the needs of our unique productions.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, technical proficiency, and proven experience working with programmers to deliver high quality tools and robust engine features.
- Oversee programming development efforts on multiple small to medium scale projects to keep the development on schedule and to specification
- Work with studio leadership to define a feature roadmap for the engine, tools, and technical processes
- Collaborate with programmers, executive leadership, and product producers to establish realistic expectations for timelines, detailed deliverables, and risk assessment
- Track programming efforts, ensuring continued accuracy of milestones and deliverables, providing status reports
- Schedule and run meetings to establish needs, discuss status, resolve issues, and share information
- Review programming and tool efforts, providing feedback and suggestions to the team to deliver a high quality result to the studio
- Help to identify bottlenecks and flag potential issues relating to the technology and its use in studio productions
- Facilitate studio communication with the engineering team, ensuring understanding of core expectations and building a pipeline for feedback to the team for bugs and feature requests
- Assist the game producers and QA in understanding technical challenges, helping to direct issues to the appropriate technical resource
- Assist with recruiting, screening, and scheduling of candidates in engineering disciplines
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here