The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Diego, CA
The Lead QA Tester will be primarily responsible for the test success of their assigned titles, and will report to the Director of Usability & Test. You will have 1-4+ direct reports on any one title at any given time.
What will you be doing?
- The Lead QA Tester is primarily responsible for the test success of their assigned titles, which means you'll:
- Write test plans and test cases, and execute tests as needed
- Second-pass bugs and monitor defect flow and test completion
- Assign tests to your reports, monitoring and providing feedback on their progress
- Assist with development of your testers
- Communicate directly with developers via e-mail, phone, IM, and in-person
- Keep the Director informed of any risks to your project
- Maintain and pass along test status reports
- Create and monitor budgeting projections throughout the test lifecycle
- You'll also:
- Be instrumental in assisting with and providing feedback on test department organization, with an eye toward incremental improvement and personal development of your staff.
- Help out with other tasks, such as: attend and represent the company at tradeshows, participate in playtests, develop tools, and do what you can to ensure the success of our company.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here