Get a job: Planet Toccer is looking for game developers
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Marina del Rey, CA
Our ideal candidate will have experience programming game play systems for mobile games using 3D game engine (Unity preferred) across multiple platforms (iOS, Mac, and PC). Experience in shader programming, modeling & animating, rigging, asset management and version control is ideal. We are looking for a problem-solver who is quality focused, versatile, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Design, write and own the development and maintenance of the project's code
- Work with the team to implement gameplay systems and strategies to reconcile game play and product deadlines throughout development.
- Test and refine gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project
- Optimize the game, visual style, and game play
- Work to debug, document, and fix bugs
- Actively participate in the design and production of the game
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here