The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.
Graphics Software Engineer, Wargaming.netLocation: Chicago, IL
Wargmaing West is seeking a Graphics Software Engineer to join our expanding team. This individual will have the opportunity to design and implement new rendering solutions for current and future generation platforms.
- Add new functionality to existing rendering engine
- Implement custom shaders for in-game special effects
- Support artists, designers, and gameplay programmers
- A strong desire to create world-class games
- Experience with DirectX 11, Xbox 360, or Playstation 3
- Familiarity with a range of advanced lighting and post-processing techniques
- Understanding of the hardware 3D rendering pipeline
- Shipped at least one application with a concentration on low-level system design
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code
- Very solid math background -- Ability to apply concepts in linear algebra and matrix mathematics
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong knowledge of C++ and STL
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here