Get a job: Kojima Productions LA seeks a Creative Director
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Los Angeles, CA
Kojima Productions Los Angeles is looking for a Creative Director for creating an innovative action game with talented studio creative team. The candidate must be an avid game player and care about how unique game experiences can be reached out to the player’s emotion and can be developed by collaboration between game design, CG art, and technologies.
- Define and develop the overall vision of the game.
- Communicate the vision of the game to the team through out of the development cycle.
- Organize and manage creative ideas and feedback from the team.
- Ensure the quality of entire game play experience from beginning to end.
- Define key game play moments and user experiences with the senior creative leads.
- Communicate the overall vision of the game to the team clearly from the beginning through the end of the development cycle.
Requirements and Skills
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- 4+ years recent experience as Creative Director in the video game industry on AAA games.
- Excellent knowledge of story development and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of action game mechanics and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CG Art and Music/SFX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent and effective collaborator.
- Art Director or Lead Game Designer experience is plus.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here