Get a job: Giant Sparrow seeks a Gameplay and Tools Programmer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Santa Monica, CA
As our Gameplay and Tools Programmer you'll collaborate with our designers and Tech Director to build lots of weird, blue sky prototypes. It will be your job to abstract out and implement reusable gameplay systems and tools from these prototypes and maintain them throughout production. Since we're a small team you'll also be asked to lend a hand in other parts of the codebase, particularly on the audio and the asset pipeline side.
* Build quick gameplay prototypes with ambiguous requirements
* Collaborate with designers to generate detailed feature specifications
* Implement robust and extensible runtime solutions in C++
* Create level editor and asset pipeline tools
* Must be able to legally work in the US
Experience with any of these would be helpful
* Player control, camera, and AI/Navmesh systems
* Audio programming (Wwise)
* Designer tools/pipeline programming
* Maya/FBX APIs
* Python, C#
* Shipping any console SKUs
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here