The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Plano, TX
Gearbox Software is looking to hire a Release Engineer to be part of a Release Engineering team, tasked with delivering new versions, patches, and content releases of a currently-unannounced Gearbox game to customers.
The Release Engineer will work closely with the Dev, QA, Marketing, and Community teams, so communication skills are essential. Additionally, the Release Engineer should have a deep understanding of technical tools and Release Engineering processes.
We are looking for the following skills
- Must have prior professional experience in software development or quality assurance (QA) for a commercial product.
- Must have experience configuring and maintaining automated build systems, especially NAnt and Bamboo.
- Must have an advanced facility with revision control systems, Perforce knowledge a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience with first-party game console APIs, network ecosystems, and certification requirements.
- Prior experience in the game industry a big plus.
- Computer Science education a plus.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here