Get a job: Runic Games is hiring a Concept Artist
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Seattle, Washington
Runic Games has an immediate opening for a concept artist for full time work at our office in downtown Seattle. The position will be responsible for collaborating with the team in designing a visually cohesive and compelling fantasy game world.
- 3+ years experience creating concept illustrations in a production environment.
- Experience in all subjects of design including characters, props, and environments.
- Exceptional proficiency working in Photoshop.
- Ability to match the artistic style of the current project outside of his or her personal style.
- Strong eye for light, value, composition and color.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be collaborative.
- Must be receptive to art direction and perform well within a team setting.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to get work done with minimum supervision.
- Develop solid production concepts of environments, structures, characters and props for a stylized, fantasy setting.
- Work with 3d artists and designers to quickly iterate and prototype game visuals and mechanics.
- Creating polished, detail-oriented production concepts for 3d production.
- Cover letter.
- Web portfolio that demonstrates variety a variety of subjects as well with samples from previous work experience.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here