The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Los Altos, California
Radiant Entertainment is an early-stage games start-up obsessed with building fun, innovative games for the PC. Our games emphasize deep tactical gameplay, eye-popping aesthetics, and the creation of strong player communities.
We're looking for passionate people who want to have a big impact on the projects they touch. If the following describes you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you.
As the Lead UI Artist and UX Designer, you will design and build beautiful, high quality user interfaces that are easy to use and wonderful to look at. You will play a key role in establishing the look of our UIs, both within the game and in surrounding materials on the web.
- Develop and enhance the UX and visual design our interfaces, both in-game and on the web
- Creation of UI wire-frames, interactive prototypes, and finished artwork to meet the design goals of the project
- Conceptualize and execute the creation of marketing and promotional materials
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of design experience for software and web applications
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and associated design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You give and take constructive feedback.
Bonus Points For...
- Experience in web development frameworks: Bootstrap, Ember, AngularJS
- Passion for PC competitive gaming and/or fighting games
- Competitive salary & benefits, including stock options.
- The opportunity to work in small teams with world-class talent.
- Work-life balance! We value hard work, but think you should have a life too.