Get a job: Be a Senior Concept Artist for Disney Interactive
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Glendale, California
- Provide visual direction and guidance to development teams clearly and concisely through written feedback, drawovers, and/or paintovers.
- Generate mood and reference boards during the initial ideation phase of a product.
- Develop visual guides and targets that can then be executed on by a development team.
- Mentor and train junior level talent to improve their skills and build their knowledge.
- Ability to create high quality work and set a high bar across the team.
- Can meet deadlines and provide a reasonable estimate for prospective work assignments.
- Strong understanding of the visual arts: anatomy, form, layout, perspective, color theory, value, and lighting.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of a 3D software package: Maya or 3DS Max
- Minimum 4 years gaming experience with at least 2 years as a Senior Art Lead on a mobile, console, or pc product.
- Solid understanding of game development on mobile, console or pc.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise feedback and guidance, and present ideas with clarity and conviction.
- Self-starter, reliable, and passionate about their work and committed to their discipline and its challenges.
- High attention to detail with a clear understanding of the big picture, always focusing towards quality and the intended audience.
- Team player who understands the value of regular and effective communication and team-based problem solving.
- Broad understanding of all Disney Brands including: Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.