The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- A Unity Engine Expert: Familiar with the requirements, code, and maintenance needed to build 2D/3D worlds using the Unity Engine.
- A Quick Learner / Problem Solver: Capable of independently researching and learning in order to resolve issues when they arise, and to continuously master your craft.
- A Go-getter: When your tasks run out, you go and find your own.
- A Wearer of Many Hats: Willing to get down and dirty and tackle things outside your designated role and comfort zone.
- Diligent & Self-Motivated: You’re a cheerleader, not a cheer-needer.
- Dependable: Can set yourself manageable timelines to meet realistic deadlines.
- Work-Adaptable: Can work remotely at home but are also open to working in an office/home-office team environment.
- A Communicator: Capable of explaining complex concepts and projects, providing regular updates to the team.
- Patient: Some people on the team are pretty dumb. Be prepared to answer the same questions multiple times.
- Design, build, and support the core game systems that power CDG’s games using the Unity Engine.
- Develop, document, and implement the necessary tools to allow in-house designers to rapidly create content.
- Lead in all things related to Unity, including gameplay mechanisms, user interfaces, and optimization.
- Support the content creators and artists to maintain the creative and artistic vision of the game.
- Mentor, educate and cultivate a cross-department team environment.
- Located in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 to 5+ years of professional or related Unity Engine programming experience for PC and/or console.
- Possess a strong understanding of the 2D and 3D principles used in game development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced Proficiency in C#.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Actually like our games.
- Proficiency in other programming languages, such as C++, a bonus.
- Experience with shader programming (HLSL/GLSL) a big plus.
- Super genius.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.