Inside takes home top prize at 2016 Unity Awards
The winners of this year's Unity Awards have been announced, with Playdead's dystopian platformer, Inside, taking home the Golden Cube award for best overall game.
Voted for by the Unity community, the Unity Awards took place last night at the middleware developer's annual Unite Conference.
Other notable winners include Valve's experimental VR title, The Lab, which was named the Best VR Experience, and Best Mobile Game winner, Lara Croft Go. Campo Santo's debut title, Firewatch, also walked away with the award for Best 3D Visuals.
You can find out who else was honoured on the night by checking out the list of winners below. A complete list of nominees can also be found right here.
- Golden Cube -- Inside (Playdead)
- Best VR Experience -- The Lab (Valve)
- Best VR Game -- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- Best Non-Game Project - Tilt Brush (Google)
- Best Vizsim Project -- Factory I/O (Real Games)
- Best 3D Visuals -- Firewatch (Campo Santo)
- Best Student Project -- Pine (Twirlbound)
- Asset Store Award -- Dungeon Architect (Code Respawn)
- Best 2D Visuals -- Seasons After Fall (Swing Swing Submarine)
- Best Mobile Game -- Lara Croft Go (Square Enix Montreal)