Get a job: Telltale Games is hiring a Senior Full-Stack Developer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Move fast, and build things. We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer who can translate complex business and functional requirements into elegant, high-performance web/mobile applications and services. We want someone who enjoys a variety of tasks across a wide spectrum of needs, taking ownership of their work, and pride in the quality of their projects.
Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers and designers to deliver world class connected experiences to millions of fans. Ideally, this individual enjoys diving into systems like analytics, CMS’s, and real-time data processing.
- Experience with web analytics, real time monitoring and alerting, performance trending, and capacity planning
- Experience with front and back-end web languages such as PHP, Go, Handlebars, Gulp, CSS and Node.js
- Start-to-finish experience at creating apps for web or mobile.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML)
- Demonstrated database proficiency in MYSQL and NOSQL (DynamoDB is a plus)
- Technical degree and/or equivalent (5+ years) work experience in related field
- Clear understanding of client and server side caching systems. (Memcached, etc)
- Architecting high throughput API endpoints
- Knowledge of modern game console hardware and capabilities
- Knowledge of mobile development and cross-platform APIs
- Demonstrated success developing cross-platform services for consoles, set-top boxes, networked media devices and web apps
- Previously shipped cross-platform software (especially in games)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.