The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Disruptor Beam is building a new generation of games for every screen, based on popular universes like Game of Thrones, Star Trek, and The Walking Dead. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, alongside a veteran team, working with some of the most iconic brands in entertainment.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help run the operation of our mobile games.
To be successful in this role, you should have a genuine interest in mobile games, and an authentic love for major IPs like Game of Thrones, Star Trek, and The Walking Dead. Your main responsibilities include performing product analysis, informing feature requirements, assisting in the prioritization of features, and improving the overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine a technical background with a Business Administration or similar degree.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to inform priorities and make our games perform better in the marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform controlled experiments on live products
- Suggest product improvements based on data analysis and surveys
- Work with and improve business models for forecasting and planning
- Coordinate with Publishing and Data Science teams to drive performance improvements
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Work alongside the Publishing team to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of our games
- Survey and review player feedback to drive the prioritization of new game features
- Analyze the competitive mobile game landscape for best practices and improvements to our games
What We Seek:
- 1-2 Years of hands-on experience working with software development teams, ideally with mobile and/or consumer products
- Strong understanding of the free-to-play mobile game market
- Ability to work with large data sets to monitor and manage product performance
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior, survey, and marketing techniques
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- BSc in Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics (MBA acceptable if paired with technical background)
- Experience with MySQL, Redshift, and data analysis software is strongly preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Disruptor Beam offers a competitive, high-quality benefit programs to their employees designed to help support employees’ overall health, savings and retirement goals. Other programs help protect employees against income interruption and the financial effects of illness. Helping to support the needs of our employees and their families is a high priority for Disruptor Beam.
- We believe that rest unlocks creativity, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our open vacation policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Start work earlier or later according to your inner clock as the core office hours don’t start until 10 am.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.