Get a job: Chimera Entertainment is hiring a Backend Developer
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: München, Germany
What we offer:
You will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 50 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
You have excellent knowledge of:
- RESTful APIs
- Relational + NoSQ databases:
- Schema design
- Query optimization
- Software architecture:
- Design Patterns: when and when not to use
- Use your experience to find the best solutions for new problems
- Communicate your decision to others
- High performance and scalable systems with high volume ccu
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Integration of games industry ecosystems (like AppStore, PlayStore, Kongregate, Facebook, ...)
- Robust and future proof code, which can be maintained even after several years of ongoing development:
- unit tests
- integration tests
- 3 years games industry experience
Nice to have:
Have good knowledge of:
- Webservers like Nginx
- Actor based systems
- Technical documentation:
- Technical design documents
- Realtime communication via TCP/UDP
- 2 or more released titles
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.