Gran Turismo 5 Overtakes Black Ops To Lead UK Charts
Polyphony Digital's long-delayed Gran Turismo 5 has debuted in pole position in the all-formats UK chart, overtaking Call of Duty: Black Ops for highest number of sales in the week ending November 27.
Kazunori Yamauchi's driving simulator joins Heavy Rain and God of War III as the third Sony-exclusive title to sit at number one on the UK sales chart in 2010.
Ubisoft Montreal's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood maintains its strong position in third place in the chart, while Criterion Games' critically-acclaimed Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit drops three places from last week to number 6.
Junction Pointís Disney platformer, Epic Mickey, failed to chart in the top 40 all-formats chart, entering the Wii charts at number 11.
Titles falling from the top 10 this week include Professor Layton and the Lost Future , Kinect Sports, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii, displaced by Nintendo Art Academy and Fallout: New Vegas.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
3. Assassinís Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
4. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
5. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
6. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
7. Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
8. Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
9. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
10. Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
1. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony, PS3)
2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, Xbox 360)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)
4. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Wii)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, PS3)
6. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, PS3)
7. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii)
8. FIFA 11 (EA, Xbox 360)
9. FIFA 11 (EA, PS3)
10. Art Academy (Nintendo, Wii)