The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Irvine, California
Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is currently seeking an energetic and organized Submissions Specialist to manage first party submissions for all titles. In addition, this position manages the relationship with various ratings boards, and submits for game ratings during the production phase.
- Manages and initiates first party submissions on every title and platform while maintaining good relations with first party (Sony Microsoft, Nintendo).
- Identify issues found before, during, and after submission and communicate to all involved parties: Project Leads/Producers, first party, and QA management.
- Works with Project Leads/Producers to ensure that each title is on schedule for submission.
- Understands the lead times required for first party and ratings boards, and how various factors in production could affect submission schedules.
- Informs Leads and QA management if there is a conflict with the schedule or if a potential delay is a possibility.
- Stay up to date on submission processes for all First Party partners.
- Manage a submission schedule for all titles and be prepared for situations that require immediate attention.
- Manage a ratings submission tracker that informs Marketing of game ratings.
- Work with various parties to ensure that all titles are on schedule and are in sync across regions.
- Be involved with first party waivers before and after submission.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic use of Microsoft Office. Understanding of system platforms.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing first party submissions and working in a game production environment
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.