EA's Battlefield 3 managed to hold back Naughty Dog's Uncharted 3 in the UK software sales charts last week, keeping the number one spot for the second week in a row despite a 54 percent drop in sales.
For the week ended November 5, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the new entry from Naughty Dog and Sony had to settle for second place, just ahead of FIFA 12.
Battlefield 3 is a multiplatform title, generating unit sales from Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions. Uncharted 3 is a PlayStation 3 exclusive, giving it a smaller potential customer base.
Uncharted 3 wasn't the only new entry into the chart, as Sega's Sonic Generations managed to scrape in at number ten.
All the usual suspects were also hanging around, from Just Dance 3 to Zumba Fitness, which simply refuses to leave the top ten.
Warner Bros' Batman: Arkham City stayed up high at number four, while the likes of Football Manager 2012, Forza Motorsport 4 and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure all hovered around the same areas of the charts.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Battlefield 3 (EA)
2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (SCE)
3. FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
4. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
5. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
7. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
8. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
9. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision Blizzard)
10. Sonic Generations (Sega)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
While Uncharted 3 didn't manage to dethrone Battlefield 3 in the main charts, it took pole position in Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart.
Battlefield 3 did, however, take up the next two positions, with the Xbox 360 version once again outselling the PS3 and PC versions.
1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (SCE, PS3)
2. Battlefield 3 (EA, Xbox 360)
3. Battlefield 3 (EA, PS3)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft, Wii)
5. FIFA 12 (EA Sports, Xbox 360)
6. FIFA 12 (EA Sports, PS3)
7. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros, Xbox 360)
8. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft, Xbox 360)
9. Football Manager 2012 (Sega, PC)
10. Battlefield 3 (EA, PC)