For the fourth week in a row, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 topped the UK software sales charts, and even saw a 2 percent increase in sales week-over-week.
For the week ended December 3, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the game is yet to relinquish the top spot since its launch.
The charts only saw one new entry in the top 10 last week, as Nintendo's Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS took up position at number eight.
FIFA 12 saw a sales spurt, jumping up from number five to number two with a 30 percent increase in sales over the previous week, while last week's number two, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, was forced down to number three.
Just Dance 3 also also saw a huge increase in sales of 54 percent, climbing to number four from last week's number eight.
The majority of the chart stayed firmly in place, however, with the likes of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third, Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call, Battlefield 3 and Super Mario 3D Land all hanging around roughly the same spots as the previous week.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
2. FIFA 12 (EA)
3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
6. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
7. Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (Level 5)
8. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 once again dominated Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart this week, Just Dance 3 on the Wii managed to grab the number two spot from the PS3 version of the popular shooter.
Sega's new release for the Nintendo Wii, Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games, managed to grab the number ten spot.
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, Xbox 360)
2. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft, Wii)
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, PS3)
4. Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (Level 5, DS)
5. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
6. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
7. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft, Xbox 360)
8. FIFA 12 (EA, Xbox 360)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda, Xbox 360)
10. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, Wii)