Ninja Toss and Evofish to launch on November 15
Paris - November, 5 - 2012
D-Soft and publisher Bulky Pix are pleased to announce the release on November 15 of Ninja Toss, the App Store’s funniest “throwing game”!
Play as Nyam, a chubby Ninja both gourmand and gourmet! Onigiri, sushi and yakitori are his fatal weakness.
How, you may ask, can an overweight Ninja possibly defeat absolute Evil? Find out in this fun, gourmand throwing game that encourages you to play with your food!
Using a catapult, launch Nyam as far as you can and bounce him off of all kinds of tasty treats.
During your quest to defeat absolute Evil and best your friends in this wacky high-score competition, you’ll need to avoid cunning traps, smash rice balls, collect rice grains and master ancestral ninja skills -- and, most importantly, protect yourself by bouncing on your super-fat belly!!
Availability: iPhone & iPad
Launch date: November 15, 2012
- 2 gameplay modes: Story and Survival
- 6 power-ups to go as far as possible in a level and 2 ninja skills to be
- 13 differents doughnuts to help you … or not ... during your trip
- Funny skins to customize your ninja
- 5 landscapes to enjoy your travel
- Game Center
Moving Player presents their brand new arcade game : Evofish , available on the App Store on November 15
Conquer the vast ocean with one of the 4 Evofish’s species. Throughout 12 evolution levels, survive ennemies more and more dangerous, evolve by eating weakest fishes and become the greatest predator of this hostile world.
- Simple and addictive gameplay,
- Several heroes with unique characteristics,
- 12 evolution levels for each heroes,
- Changing sea universe and ennemies throughout evolutions,
- Lot of bonuses : score multiplier, potions, bombs,…
- Daily missions to accomplish.