"Sleepwalker's Journey" Now Available on iOS
11 bit studios, the creative force behind hits like "Anomaly Warzone Earth" and "Funky Smugglers," announced today that "Sleepwalker's Journey" is now available for iOS.
In "Sleepwalker's Journey," a big lunar sneeze blew sleepy Moonboy out of bed and all he wants is a good night's sleep. Players guide the sleepwalking Moonboy through the strange and fantastic world of dreams, but a world of hazards await. Steer him away from sneaky traps, clear obstacles from his path, and shape the world of dreams to give Moonboy safe passage to his cozy bed.
"Sleepwalker's Journey" features:
· Over 45 dreams full of monsters, traps, and other hazards
· Shape the dream: Move obstacles, use elevators, and manipulate the world to clear Moonboy's way
· Solve environmental puzzles and avoid monsters to help Moonboy collect stars
· Enjoy the magical, dreamlike artistic design from one of mobile gaming's top teams
· All visuals have been optimized for the most powerful smartphones and tablets
· A night of adventure awaits you!
Sleepwalker's Journey" is available for 99 cents for iPhones on the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id564136230?mt=8&affId=1860684 as well as the HD version for iPad, which goes for $1.99, here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sleepwalkers-journey-hd/id571291096
For players looking to try before they buy, free demo versions are available for each device.
For more information on Sleepwalker's Journey, visit: http://www.sleepwalkersjourney.com