[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Ljubljana, Slovenia, November 15, 2012 - Slovenia based
independent game development studio Dawn of Play announces the
release of Dream of Pixels - a beautiful falling blocks puzzle
game, in reverse -
available now as a universal app
for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch at a special 66% off launch
price to celebrate the release.
Dream of Pixels is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game - in
4.5 stars - "If only I could look up and touch a
tetromino-filled sky... Until then, I thankfully have Dream of
-- John Polson,
"Just watching the trailer I can feel years of pent-up stacking
tension slipping away. So lovely."
-- Mike Fahey,
"Wow, that is indeed a brilliant game design!"
-- Jason Rohrer
A brilliant twist on the old classic - unpack tetromino blocks
instead of the usual packing.
Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them
spin, rotate and fall.
Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough - or
it's dream over.
- ENJOY the beautiful ever-changing visuals!
- UNPACK lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks
- PLAY 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered
- RELAX in Zen Puzzle mode - slow down and think about it!
- LISTEN to the amazing music, matching the visual experience
- CHALLENGE your friends via the new Game Center challenges!
- SHARE animated screenshots on Twitter and Facebook!
- Classic - the original endless unpacking game
- Puzzle - more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time
limits, just thinking
- Pro - Classic, but starting at level 9 - faster with more
points per line
- Nightmare - starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as
quick as you can to win
- Shattered Dream - Classic with randomly placed holes in the
About Dawn of Play
Dawn of Play is an independent game development studio and an
amazing team of gamers since childhood. Led by passion we give
birth to fun and innovative games.
We believe in gameplay before bling, skill before luck, fun