New Version of Mercenary Ops is coming
Shanghai, China – January 7, 2013 – The Unreal-powered FPS shooter Mercenary Ops has been launched over one month. Thousands of players have played and enjoyed the game. Meanwhile, the developer is working hard to improve the game based on feedback from players.
“We have decided to make the whole game free and all levels are unlocked. We have also added many new functions. The new version will come out as soon as we get Apple’s approval,” announced Yingpei Games.
The new version contains:
? You can now play ALL levels for free!
? Better optimized graphics for iPhone 5 and iPad 4th generation!
? Compatible with iPod touch 5th generation and iPad mini.
? Improved UI performance and optimized memory usage.
? Accelerated game loading.
iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPad mini, iPad 2, new iPad or above are recommended to best enjoy the stunning graphics and fast-paced gameplay.
Yingpei Games has also prepared many fun and challenging player events – keep an eye on their Facebook Page to get the latest info and to give Yingpei your suggestions: http://www.facebook.com/MercenaryiOS
About Mercenary Ops:
In Mercenary Ops, you are Leo, the seasoned mercenary hired to face his toughest mission – contain the exploding biological crisis in a small European town before the biological terror spreads to the major cities of Europe! You will face infected adversaries and bosses from out of this world! Learn more about Leo and his mission at http://www.facebook.com/MercenaryiOS.
· Powered by Unreal Engine, Mercenary Ops immerses you in AAA game worlds with intense shooting action. Fun is practically guaranteed!
· Play Story Mode (8 levels) and Survival Mode (unlimited levels) for hours of fresh gaming entertainment.
· Our innovative “point and shoot” control is easy and intuitive. You don’t need to be a hardcore shooter to help Leo finish his mission.
· Hardcore shooters can choose traditional control scheme for even more challenging action.
· Optional gyroscope controls let you aim like a real shooter.
· For your smoothest gaming experience, we recommend iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, new iPad, mini iPad, iPod (5 th gen) or above.
About Yingpei Games(Formerly Epic Games China):
Established in 2006, Yingpei Games (formerly Epic Games China) is based in Shanghai, China. The company has developed award-winning MMOTPS shooting game Mercenary Ops, which has been licensed to over 20 countries/territories. You can find more information at http://www.yingpeigames.com