[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Paris - January, 22 - 2013
It's the end of another day for our good ol' Redneck. But just
as he's starting to close the bar, strange customers start coming
in through the door! Damned! Zombies!
Bulky Pix will be back with its very latest
home-grown game -
Redneck Revenge: A Zombie Road Trip
. Enjoy all the madcap fun with this cartoon-style 2D
shoot 'em up.
Carry out your investigation and find out where all the zombies
are coming from. Armed to the teeth, get ready to fend off these
Click on the screen to watch the
Join us on Testflight and try out Redneck Revenge: A Zombie Road
before the release
- Step into Red's shoes and play one of the
unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like world filled with survivors
and totally wacky zombies!
- A game with a simple concept - defend your position and
kill as many zombies as possible over 30 colorful levels.
- Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar,
Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub
- Personalize and completely update Redneck's wardrobe.
Red's such a fashion icon.
- Upgrade Red's weapons and powers, including rifles,
flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and
- Survival mode with over 50 different and varied
objectives and the Ultimate reward
- And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered...