Shogi Monsters press release and resource kit
PARIS – January, 29 - 2013 – Azerbo, is proud to announce that Shogi Monsters, a collectible card and strategy board game, will be released for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch and Android devices in early February. Shogi Monsters will be launched on the App Store and Google Play.
Once upon a time, a Collectible Card Game met Chess… And their encounter gave birth to Shogi Monsters!
Shogi Monsters uses collectible cards as pieces to be placed on a game board. With similarities to chess, the game focuses on positioning and strategy. The challenge of the game is to outwit your opponent by turning over his cards and protecting yours from his attacks.
Exploit your opponent’s weaknesses and use the board’s configuration to your advantage to make combos and turn multiple cards at once!
Follow an original story…
Discover the world of Telaria through the eyes of Leo, an apprentice at the Shogi Academy whose aim is to become the greatest summoner of the realm. Meet colorful characters and fight beside them against the new menace that threatens the safety of Telaria!
…with creatures to befriend…
Level up your cards and gain access to more than 250 shogi monsters to use in battles! Evolve or combine them to obtain stronger creatures and powerful hybrids!
Advance through the game and obtain rare and legendary creatures! Only the best summoners can handle them!
…and rivals to be crushed!
Play against your friends in real time multiplayer and show them who the best player around is!
The Shogi Monsters are waiting for you in Telaria. Are you ready to join them?
· Strategic and original gameplay – Place your cards on the game board and use strategic positioning to beat your opponents!
· Discover the world of Telaria – Follow the story of Leo and his friends in 12 challenging single player missions.
· Collect shogi monsters, evolve or combine them – Some will be cute, powerful or just plain ugly, but they will all stand beside you in battle!
· Real-time multiplayer – Challenge your friends online or face new people in a complete multiplayer experience.
· More than 40 achievements – Show your friends how it’s done by completing the game’s achievements!
Shogi Monsters will be available for free in early February.
For preview and media inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us to get information on updates and our new projects!
Founded in 2012, Azerbo is a new independent developer based in Paris which aim is to provide entertaining and fun experiences for mobile gamers. Azerbo commits to releasing regular updates for its games and being receptive to the community’s feedback.